- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
One of the most charming Borders burghs, Kelso is often described as having a continental flavor—some people think its broad, paved square makes it resemble a Belgian market town. The community has some fine examples of Georgian and Victorian Scots town architecture.
Kelso at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Borders and the Southwest
- Castle Douglas
- Gatehouse of Fleet
- Glen Trool
- Gretna Green
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's