All The Borders and the Southwest Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Borders and the Southwest Hotels
|A-C D-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Dryburgh Abbey Hotel
Mature woodlands and verdant lawns surround this imposing, 19th-century . . .
This handsome stone house overlooks Edenwater, a trout stream. . .
Ednam House Hotel
People return again and again to this large, stately hotel o. . .
Ferintosh Guest House
Directly across from the train station, this handsome sandstone. . .
This 18th-century manor house has richly decorated Victorian-style. . .
This 165-year-old house is holding up quite well, thank you very. . .
On a row of medieval buildings, Meadhon House is a charming 17th-century. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's