- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The cool, clear waters of Scapa Flow and eight sunken ships that were part of Germany's fleet during World War I make for an unparalleled diving experience. Scapa Scuba. Dives with Scapa Scuba are from its boat, the MV Radiant Queen. A day's diving around wrecks near the Churchill Barriers costs £125 per day. Lifeboat House, Dundas St., Stromness, KW16 3DA. 01856/851218. www.scapascuba.co.uk.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe