Sights & Attractions in Orkney and Shetland Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Lerwick
A stone tower on the site of what was originally an Iron Age fortification...
This artillery fort was built in 1665 to protect the Sound of...
Next to the Shetland Museum, the bold and beautiful—although...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Lerwick|
Noss National Nature Reserve
The island of Noss (which means "nose" in old Norse) rises to...
On the last remaining stretch of the old waterfront at the restored...
|Museums / Galleries||Lerwick|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe