Sights & Attractions in Orkney and Shetland Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Birsay
Broch of Gurness
Gurness Broch, an Iron Age tower built between 500 BC and 200...
Brough of Birsay
A Romanesque church can be seen at the Brough of Birsay, a tidal...
Marwick Head Nature Reserve
The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds tends the remote...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's