Sights & Attractions in Orkney and Shetland Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bishop's and Earl's Palaces
The Bishop's Palace dates to the 12th century when St. Magnus...
|Castles / Palaces||Kirkwall|
Highland Park Distillery
Having come this far, you'll have earned a dram of the local...
|Wineries / Breweries||Kirkwall|
Orkneyinga Saga Centre
A good starting point for an exploration of Orkney's Norse heritage...
Unstan Chambered Tomb
This intriguing burial chamber lies within a 5,000-year-old cairn...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe