- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
Kveldsro House Hotel
At a Glance
- minutes from the city center
- cheery bar
- generic hotel furniture
- some walls are a bit thin
Check Rates from our Partners
Kveldsro House Hotel Review
If a fussy bed-and-breakfast doesn't suit you, try the plain but pleasing Kveldsro House, tucked away behind the town's main thoroughfare. The rooms are of varying sizes, but all are adequately furnished and well maintained, with flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi connections. The restaurant serves simple dishes using local meat and fish.
- Address: Greenfield Pl., off Commerical St. Lerwick, ZE1 0AQ
- Phone: 01595/692195
- Location: Lerwick
- 17 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more