- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kveldsro House Hotel
At a Glance
- minutes from the city center
- cheery bar
- generic hotel furniture
- some walls are a bit thin
Check Rates from our Partners
Kveldsro House Hotel Review
If a fussy bed-and-breakfast doesn't suit you, try the plain but pleasing Kveldsro House, tucked away behind the town's main thoroughfare. The rooms are of varying sizes, but all are adequately furnished and well maintained, with flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi connections. The restaurant serves simple dishes using local meat and fish.
- Address: Greenfield Pl., off Commerical St. Lerwick, ZE1 0AQ
- Phone: 01595/692195
- Location: Lerwick
- 17 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
My mother and I are planning a 5-9 day trip to the UK. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more