- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A thriving community, Brae is where you can see the spoils of Shetland's oil money. The rugged moorland and tranquil voes (inlets) of Brae are the home of Busta House, one of the best hotels on the island.
Brae at a Glance
Elsewhere in Orkney and Shetland Islands
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe