- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Greater Glasgow and Clyde Valley Tourist Board provides information and has an accommodations-booking service, a currency-exchange office, a Western Union money-transfer service, city bus tours, guided walks, boat trips, and coach tours around Scotland. Books, maps, and souvenirs are also available. The tourist board has a branch at Glasgow Airport, too.
Greater Glasgow and Clyde Valley Tourist Board (11 George Sq., City Center, Glasgow, G2 2LW. 0845/204–4400. www.visitscotland.com/glasgow. Weekdays 9–5.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe