Sights & Attractions in Glasgow
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Glasgow
An elegant, ultramodern building of pink sandstone and stainless...
|Museums / Galleries||South Side|
Culzean Castle and Country Park
The dramatic cliff-top castle of Culzean (pronounced ku-lain)...
|Castles / Palaces, Parks||Culzean Castle and Country Park|
The most complete of Scotland's cathedrals (it would have been...
|Religious Sites||Merchant City|
Glasgow School of Art
This is the most stunning example of the genius of architect...
|Architectural Sites, Educational Institutions||City Center|
Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
Worthy of its world-class reputation, the Kelvingrive Art Gallery...
|Museums / Galleries||West End|
A burial ground since the beginning of recorded history, the...
|Memorials / Monuments||Merchant City|
Now a World Heritage Site, New Lanark was home to a social experiment...
Riverside Museum: Scotland's Museum of Transport and Travel
Designed by Zaha Hadid to celebrate the area's industrial heritage...
|Museums / Galleries||The Clyde|
Robert Burns Birthplace Museum
Besides being a poet of delicacy and depth, Robert Burns was...
|Museums / Galleries||Ayr and Alloway|
Browse All Glasgow Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's