- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The narrow entrance doesn't prepare you for this huge spacious venue—restaurant, bar, dance club—nor for its extravagant decor. The interior is like an enormous hacienda somewhere in southern Spain, and the menu is made to match. There's an elaborate tapas menu, accentuated by resident musicians and salsa dancing. Paellas (with the usual meat and seafood though there's also a vegetarian version) are substantial and delicious.
- Address: 13–19 Wallis St., East End, Glasgow, G1 1PA
- Phone: 0845/166–6018
- Location: Medieval Glasgow and the Merchant City
- No lunch. Closed Sun.–Wed.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My boyfriend (D) and I went on a semi-vacation for a few weeks in the Fall of 2013. Read more
PROLOGUE – Shut Out and Scrambling For Lodging
The still-to-this-day-maddening email arrived about 48 hours before Kim, Mary, Tracy and I were to take-off from LAX to London: “London Property Read more
Our multi-continent family is meeting in London for Christmas. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more