- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Tall Ship at Riverside
The Tall Ship at Riverside Review
Built in 1896, this fine tall sailing ship now sits on the river Clyde immediately behind the Riverside Museum. The Glenlee once belonged to the Spanish Navy (under a different name), but carried cargo all over the world in her day. She returned to Glasgow and the river Clyde in 1993, and now forms part of the museum. You can wander throughout this surprisingly large cargo ship with or without an audioguide, peer into cabins and holds, and stand on the forecastle as you gaze down the river. Bus 100 from George Square brings you here, or you can walk from the Partick subway station in 10 minutes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
I am planning to backpack some parts of Europe. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more