- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fouter's Bistro Review
In the center of Ayr, Fouter's is in a long and narrow cellar that was an 18th-century bank vault, yet its white walls and decorative stenciling create a sense of airiness. The cuisine is light and skillful—no heavy sauces here. Try the roast Ayrshire lamb with red wine and mint, or sample the Taste of Scotland appetizer—smoked salmon, trout, and other goodies. This is modern Scottish and French cooking at its best.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
We have decided on a London/Cotswolds trip,in late sept this year. Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more