- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Down a quiet lane near Central Station, this ultracool eatery dishes up a fantastic range of vegan food from paella to gnocchi to a colorful platter with hummus, red-pepper pâté, and home-baked flatbread. Roasted sweet-potato chips are the perfect side dish. The decor is homey and relaxed, and there always seem to be someone nearby reading or writing. The walls are lined with paintings, posters, and announcements of upcoming concerts in the space downstairs. The music in the restaurant is excellent, but never so loud as to disturb the serious business of eating. The service is laid back but very friendly.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
I realized that my other ongoing report ("UK TR, so far)" was now misnamed....so I am finishing here. I started it on the 2nd (or so) day of our trip, but now we have been at home for several days.
The Read more
Again, as promised a separate thread that will be easily searchable. Read more
My 17 year old daughter will be flying alone from the US to Munich via London (Heathrow). Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more