- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
Small but inviting, this West End magnet has a vibrant, changing breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu that is always fresh and exciting. The food is divided on the dinner menu into "wee things," "big things," and "sweet things." Try the roasted globe artichoke as your wee thing (if it's in season), the roast lamb with Mediterranean vegetables as your big thing, and fruit crumble with custard as your sweet thing. The curved wooden bar that snakes around the belly of the restaurant allows you to watch your food being prepared. The excellent breakfasts are extremely popular on Sunday, so you'll have to battle for a table.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more