- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Brasserie at Òran Mór
Brasserie at Òran Mór Review
This is the more formal eatery (the other being the bistro-style Conservatory) within this handsome former church. There's lots of elegantly curved wood and high-backed bench seating, as well as some Alasdair Gray murals to savor. The food is equally well crafted, and you can expect contemporary treats using Angus beef, Gressingham duck, and halibut. There's a busy bar just beyond the door.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
I am planning to backpack some parts of Europe. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more