Nightlife & the Arts in Glasgow
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Glasgow Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C D-J K-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This ever-expanding music festival is held in the second half...
Center for Contemporary Arts
The Center for Contemporary Arts screens classic, independent...
An 18-screen facility, this is Glasgow's busiest movie complex...
Some of the most exciting theatrical performances take place...
One of the top music venues in the City Center, the stone-fronted...
Cottier's Arts Theatre
Contemporary works are staged at Cottier's Arts Theatre, housed...
Despite its former austere existence as a church, the always-busy...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Glasgow Nightlife
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe