- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Buses connect Edinburgh's St. Andrew Square bus station and Glasgow's Buchanan Street bus station to Fife and Angus. Scottish Citylink operates hourly service to Dundee from both Glasgow and Edinburgh. Stagecoach Fife serves Fife and St. Andrews, and Travel Dundee provides bus service in and around Dundee.
Stagecoach connects St. Andrews and Dundee to many of the smaller towns throughout Fife and Angus. A Day Rover ticket (£11.50 for Fife, Dundee, and Angus; £6.50 for Fife only) is a good value. However, a Super Dayrider ticket costs £10 and covers Fife and Angus, and will even take you as far as Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Traveline Scotland is a service that helps you plan all public transport journeys.
Megabus (0900/160-0900. www.uk.megabus.com.)
Stagecoach (01382/313700 Dundee. www.stagecoachbus.com.)
National Express Dundee (44-48 E Dock St, Dundee, DD1 3JS. 01382/201121. www.nxbus.co.uk/dundee.)
Traveline Scotland (08706/200-2233. www.travelinescotland.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe