When to Go
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
When to Go
Spring in the Angus glens can be quite captivating, with the hills along Angus' northernmost boundary still covered in snow. Similarly the moorland colors of autumn are appealing. However, Fife and Angus are really spring and summer destinations, when most of the sights are open to visitors. St. Andrews hosts a number of international golf tournaments that effectively take over the town. Non-duffers may become incredibly frustrated when searching for accommodations or places to eat during these times, so check ahead.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe