Sights & Attractions in Fife and Angus
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Pittenweem
The Cocoa Tree Shop & Café
Open daily, the Cocoa Tree Shop & Café is a former...
|Stores / Malls||Pittenweem|
Kellie Castle and Garden
Dating from the 16th to 17th centuries and restored in Victorian...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Pittenweem|
Pittenweem Arts Festival
There is nothing quite like the Pittenweem Arts Festival. Exhibitions...
St. Fillan's Cave
This town's cavern is called St. Fillan's Cave, which contains...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2204 & up -- Scotland's Best Towns, 7-Nt. Trip w/Air Sceptre Tours