Sights & Attractions in Fife and Angus
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in St. Andrews
British Golf Museum
This museum explores the centuries-old relationship between St...
|Museums / Galleries||St. Andrews|
Royal & Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews
The ruling house of golf worldwide is the spiritual home of all...
St. Andrews Castle
On the shore north of the cathedral stands ruined St. Andrews...
|Castles / Palaces||St. Andrews|
St. Andrews Cathedral
This is a ruined, poignant fragment of what was once the largest...
|Religious Sites||St. Andrews|
St. Rule's Tower
Local legend has it that St. Andrews was founded by St. Regulus...
University of St. Andrews
Scotland's oldest university is the alma mater of John Knox (Protestant...
|Educational Institutions||St. Andrews|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe