Sights & Attractions in Fife and Angus
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
North Carr Lightship
Moored next to the Unicorn, you'll see a strange red ship, the...
It's easy to spot this 46-gun wood warship, as it's fronted by...
Originally built to guard the Tay Estuary, Broughty Castle is...
|Museums / Galleries||Dundee|
For sweeping views of the city, the Angus Glens to the north...
At the top of a thickly forested hill, Mills Observatory is the...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Dundee|
Royal & Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews
The ruling house of golf worldwide is the spiritual home of all...
University of St. Andrews
Scotland's oldest university is the alma mater of John Knox (Protestant...
|Educational Institutions||St. Andrews|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe