The Doll's House
The Doll's House Review
Spilling out onto the pavement, this colorful and lively eaterie offers reliably good food at a reaosnable price. Using locally sourced meats, the kitchen is expecially good at sauces, such as brandy and mixed peppercorn for beef or delicately scented wine and herb for fish. The tables upstairs offer a slightly more relaxed atmosphere.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's