- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fisherman's Tavern Hotel
At a Glance
- short walk from the esplanade
- a great breakfast served with a smile
- you have to park on the street
- some noise from the pub
Check Rates from our Partners
Fisherman's Tavern Hotel Review
One of Broughty Ferry's oldest pubs—it opened in 1827—still has its wooden, cabinlike bar, but it now stands in stark contrast to the comfortable minimalism of its bedrooms. Muted tones and smart design mean the small rooms don't feel too poky. The bar also has limited space, but this doesn't put off the regulars, who seems to like being cheek by jowl.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Because I am turning into a freakazoid control person regarding our upcoming trip, I have another question regarding transportation from London to Southampton.
After eleven days in London in mid-June, Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more