Montrose Basin Wildlife Centre
Montrose Basin Wildlife Centre Review
Run by the Scottish Wildlife Trust, the Montrose Basin Wildlife Centre is a nature reserve with geese, ducks, and swans. Several nature trails can take you up close to the reserve's residents if you're quiet. In October, at least 20,000 Pinkfooted geese arrive: come in the morning and the evening to see them fill the sky.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's