Round Tower Review
The town's 10th-century Brechin Cathedral and Round Tower is on the site of a former Celtic monastery (prior of the Culdee monks) and has some unusual examples of Medieval sculpture. The tower is one of only two on mainland Scotland. This type of structure is more frequently found in Ireland.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's