- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Scotland's largest Lowland loch, Loch Leven is famed for its fighting trout. The area is also noted for abundant birdlife, particularly its wintering wildfowl. Mary, Queen of Scots was forced to sign the deed of abdication in her island prison in the loch.
Elsewhere in Fife and Angus
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's