- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This pleasant little waterside community, a former ferry port, is completely dominated by the Forth Bridges, dramatic structures of contrasting architecture that span the Firth of Forth at this historic crossing point. It's near a number of historic and other sights.
South Queensferry at a Glance
Elsewhere in Edinburgh and the Lothians
- Borthwick Castle
- Crichton Castle
- Jupiter Artland
- Linlithgow Palace
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's