Sights & Attractions in Edinburgh and the Lothians
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Edinburgh and the Lothians
|A-C D-E F-I J-M N-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The first of the stately houses clustered on the western edge...
|Houses / Mansions||Dalmeny House|
Deep Sea World
The former ferry port in North Queensferry dropped almost into...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Deep Sea World|
In the center of tiny Dirleton sits the 12th-century Dirleton...
|Castles / Palaces||North Berwick|
Tucked behind Arthur's Seat, and about an hour's walk from Princes...
Dunfermline Abbey and Palace
The Dunfermline Abbey and Palace complex was founded in the 11th...
The crowning glory of the Scottish capital, Edinburgh Castle...
|Castles / Palaces||Old Town|
Children love to visit the some 1,000 animals that live in Edinburgh...
|Zoos / Aquariums||New Town|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Edinburgh and the Lothians Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe