Sights & Attractions in Edinburgh and the Lothians
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Edinburgh and the Lothians
|A-C D-E F-G H-J K-M N-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The first of the stately houses clustered on the western edge...
|Houses / Mansions||South Queensferry|
Deep Sea World
The former ferry port in North Queensferry dropped almost into...
|Zoos / Aquariums||South Queensferry|
In the center of tiny Dirleton sits the 12th-century Dirleton...
|Castles / Palaces||North Berwick|
Tucked behind Arthur's Seat, and about an hour's walk from Princes...
Dunfermline Abbey and Palace
The Dunfermline Abbey and Palace complex was founded in the 11th...
The crowning glory of the Scottish capital, Edinburgh Castle...
|Castles / Palaces||Old Town|
Children love to visit the some 1,000 animals that live in Edinburgh...
|Zoos / Aquariums||New Town|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Edinburgh and the Lothians Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's