- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- relaxing atmosphere
- helpful yet unobtrusive service
- gourmet breakfast featuring famed porridge
- need to book well in advance
Check Rates from our Partners
23 Mayfield Review
A self-styled "boutique guesthouse," 23 Mayfield is a cut above your average B&B: the Victorian villa features many original elements expertly complemented by dark wood furniture, lovely artwork, and antiquarian books to create a sumptuous atmosphere. Guest rooms continue the theme with handsome beds and period-style fabrics, but are also equipped with the latest gadgets. Edinburgh tours can be arranged with local guides. Wintertime film nights beside an open fire are a treat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Need lots of help deciding on tour. Read more