- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
Fishers Bistro Review
Locals and visitors flock to this laid-back pub-cum-bistro down on the waterfront, and to its sister restaurant, Fishers in the City, at 58 Thistle Street in the New Town. The menu is the same, but Fishers Leith has the better reputation and vibe. Bar meals are served, although for more comfort and elegance sit in the cozy, blue-walled dining room. Seafood is the specialty—the Loch Fyne oysters and queenie scallops from Tarbert are wonderful. Watch for the daily specials: perhaps a seafood or vegetarian soup followed by huge North African prawns. It's wise to reserve ahead.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I now have two days to fill .... driving between St Ives and London in July. Looking at Wales which is a totally unknown for me. Would like to find a lovely hotel for those two nights but have no idea where Read more