- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Paul Kitching is one of Britain's most innovative chefs, and the theatrical dining experience at 21212 delivers surprises galore. In a grand Georgian house, the restaurant is sumptuously appointed. Belle époque decor and quirky cultlery makes this a perfect destination for couples, who should ask for a romantic alcove window table. On display behind a large glass screen is a small army of chefs assembling the intricate dishes—perhaps a touch over-reverential, but thankfully the knowledgable and enthusiastic staff creates a relaxed atmosphere in the dining room. On the fixed-price menus you can expect creative takes on old classics, such as deconstructed fish-and-chips and intriguing desserts such as a layered banana trifle with apricot compote.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Last night I had dinner in the Aqua restaurant in the Shard, on the 31st floor, with my colleagues, to celebrate a profitable six months, and the hard work and long hours put in by the team Read more
On June 4th I am flying into Charles de Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France around 8am. Read more