- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
La Garrigue Review
Edinburgh is blessed with several affordable French bistros, and this is one of the best. Although the modern decor evokes Paris, the food has the rustic flavor of the Languedoc region. Regional favorites include a starter of croquette of slow-cooked pig's head and such main dishes as braised lamb shank and a casserole of shin of beef in a red wine sauce. Desserts such as a lavender crème brûlée offer a light finale to a heady dining experience. Ask about the lunch and dinner special, which include a glass of house wine and coffee.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Last night I had dinner in the Aqua restaurant in the Shard, on the 31st floor, with my colleagues, to celebrate a profitable six months, and the hard work and long hours put in by the team Read more
On June 4th I am flying into Charles de Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France around 8am. Read more