- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
La Garrigue Review
Edinburgh is blessed with several affordable French bistros, and this is one of the best. Although the modern decor evokes Paris, the food has the rustic flavor of the Languedoc region. Regional favorites include a starter of croquette of slow-cooked pig's head and such main dishes as braised lamb shank and a casserole of shin of beef in a red wine sauce. Desserts such as a lavender crème brûlée offer a light finale to a heady dining experience. Ask about the lunch and dinner special, which include a glass of house wine and coffee.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Need lots of help deciding on tour. Read more