- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Forth Floor Review
Harvey Nichols has become synonymous with chic shopping, so it stands to reason that the department store's restaurant is no slouch when it comes to style. The decor pulls off the trick of being minimalist without being too severe. Factor in a glorious view over Princes Street Gardens and Edinburgh Castle and it's a winner from the moment you walk in the door. The imaginative menu devised by chef Stuart Muir lives up to the lofty location. Scallops served with spring cabbage and pea mousse, and clam-and-cider chowder make for healthy starters, while the roast saddle of Highland venison and North Atlantic halibut with langoustines are memorable mains. Ask for a window or terrace table—weather permitting, of course.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Last night I had dinner in the Aqua restaurant in the Shard, on the 31st floor, with my colleagues, to celebrate a profitable six months, and the hard work and long hours put in by the team Read more
After 19 visits to London, all but two on our own, we're planning #20. Read more