- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In a pink-hued basement room replete with eccentric trinkets, the quaint restaurant is clearly not in thrall to prevailing trends, and is all the better for it. Not only does chef/proprietor/all-around-good guy Rafael Torrubia create affordably priced masterpieces with an Iberian twist, he's also likely to deliver dishes such as a sea bass and salmon duo with pesto or a wonderfully authentic tortilla with chorizo to your table himself. Despite his Spanish background, Torrubia's use of ingredients such as curry in his sauces shows that as well as being a man of the people, he is also a man of the world.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
We have decided on a London/Cotswolds trip,in late sept this year. Read more