- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In a pink-hued basement room replete with eccentric trinkets, the quaint restaurant is clearly not in thrall to prevailing trends, and is all the better for it. Not only does chef/proprietor/all-around-good guy Rafael Torrubia create affordably priced masterpieces with an Iberian twist, he's also likely to deliver dishes such as a sea bass and salmon duo with pesto or a wonderfully authentic tortilla with chorizo to your table himself. Despite his Spanish background, Torrubia's use of ingredients such as curry in his sauces shows that as well as being a man of the people, he is also a man of the world.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
My sister, daughter, and I have planned a September/October trip consisting of five nights in London (where we have all been before), train to York for one night, and then train on to Edinburgh for a week Read more