- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
At a Glance
- a warm welcome
- great DVD library
- free Wi-Fi
- uphill walk to the city center
Check Rates from our Partners
Fraoch House Review
This popular option manages to combine a homey feel and stylish decor without leaning too far in either direction. Traditional touches include complimentary tea and shortbread. The rooms, however, have a much more contemporary feel, meaning you can move from the old school to the new school without batting an eyelid. Breakfast is delicious, and you might find yourself addicted to the owner's porridge. Weekday rates are often a good deal.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Any last minute tips or suggestions...
Saas Fee (Switzerland)
5 days skiing
Paris (3 days)
London (3 days) Read more