- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
At a Glance
- warm welcome
- gay-friendly vibe
- smashing breakfast
- modern design may not please everyone
- a long walk to the city center
Check Rates from our Partners
Like owners Paul Lightfoot and John MacEwan—a self-described "high-octane" couple—94DR reaches for the stars with its stylish decor and contemporary trappings. Yet they never forget that their duty is making guests feel at home. Rooms are light, spacious, and well appointed—with some quirky additions like teddy bears. Lightfoot makes the legendary breakfasts using organic and seasonal ingredients. Cultural and foodie events, including a bimonthly supper club, add to the artsy vibe.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are visiting Ireland and Scotland for about 8 days each in May 2014. Read more