- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- peaceful atmosphere
- interesting antiques
- sociable breakfast around a mahogany table
- books up well in advance
- too precious for some
Check Rates from our Partners
Glebe House Review
This dignified 18th-century manse sits amid its own secluded grounds, yet it's in the heart of town, a 10-minute walk east of the station. It's also close to the beach and 18 golf courses, including nearby Muirfield. The elegant bedrooms, one of which has a four-poster bed, are in keeping with the Georgian style of the house. Grand period furniture, paintings, and ornaments fill the sitting and dining rooms.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Need lots of help deciding on tour. Read more