- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Kitchin Review
One of the Edinburgh's most popular eateries, Tom Kitchin's award-winning venture packs in the crowds. It's not difficult to see why. Kitchin, who trained in France, runs a tight ship, and his passion for using seasonal and locally sourced produce to his own creative ends shows no sign of waning. Unfashionable ingredients such as ox tongue, tripe, and pig's head emerge heroic after Kitchin's alchemy, and he works his magic equally dexterously on more familiar elements such as seafood and venison. To sample this verified culinary world affordably, try the three-course lunch for £26.50.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
My sister, daughter, and I have planned a September/October trip consisting of five nights in London (where we have all been before), train to York for one night, and then train on to Edinburgh for a week Read more