- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
At a Glance
- chic yet not intimidating
- laid-back but efficient staff
- no views
- can be noisy and very busy
Check Rates from our Partners
On hip George Street, this boutique hotel has everything a girl could imagine—bowls of fresh fruit, designer candles, hair straighteners—for a night away from home. But there's plenty for the guys, too. Everyone will enjoy the little extras, like the iPods you can borrow. The restaurant serves confidently prepared pan-Asian fare. If you fancy a postdinner snifter, the bar has a cocktail menu of biblical proportions. Don't worry if you overdo it—breakfast is served until noon.There's complimentary access to a gym and pool nearby.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are visiting Ireland and Scotland for about 8 days each in May 2014. Read more