- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- chic yet not intimidating
- laid-back but efficient staff
- no views
- can be noisy and very busy
Check Rates from our Partners
On hip George Street, this boutique hotel has everything a girl could imagine—bowls of fresh fruit, designer candles, hair straighteners—for a night away from home. But there's plenty for the guys, too. Everyone will enjoy the little extras, like the iPods you can borrow. The restaurant serves confidently prepared pan-Asian fare. If you fancy a postdinner snifter, the bar has a cocktail menu of biblical proportions. Don't worry if you overdo it—breakfast is served until noon.There's complimentary access to a gym and pool nearby.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
We have decided on a London/Cotswolds trip,in late sept this year. Read more