- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
L'escargot Bleu Review
Anyone still laboring under the misconception that French cuisine is pretentious should pay a visit to this gem. In one of the city's trendiest quarters, this venture from the former co-owner of Petit Paris would make anyone from France feel at home. The welcome is warm, the stripped wooden floors and period French posters add to a convivial atmosphere that is loud and proud, and the food is as authentic as gendarme whistling "La Marseillaise." Classic dishes like snails in parsley butter and beef bourguignon certainly fly the tricolor. Follow your nose to the French deli in the basement.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Last night I had dinner in the Aqua restaurant in the Shard, on the 31st floor, with my colleagues, to celebrate a profitable six months, and the hard work and long hours put in by the team Read more
On June 4th I am flying into Charles de Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France around 8am. Read more