- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
At a Glance
- comfortable apartments
- secure location
- good for families needing space and privacy
- lack of staff won't suit everyone
- better for stays of two or more nights
Check Rates from our Partners
Knight Residence Review
About 10 minutes from the Grassmarket, the Knight is made up of 19 different apartments that offer good value and convenient locations. A concierge shows you to your unit, which will be furnished in modern and understated style. Expect a full kitchen, a laundry area, and Internet access.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are visiting Ireland and Scotland for about 8 days each in May 2014. Read more