- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Amid an ordinary row of shops, the facade of this vegetarian Indian restaurant may be unremarkable, but the food is exceptional and a superb value. Try the dam aloo kashmiri, a medium-spicy potato dish with a sauce made from honey, pistachios, and almonds. Bangan mirch masala has more of a kick, with eggplant and red chili peppers. Thaali, a variety of dishes served in bowls on a tray, is particularly appetizing, and a bargain at £13.95. The interior is enlivened by exotic Indian mosaics. Check out the lunchtime buffet for £8. With lots of meatless options on the menu, veggies and vegans flock here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Need lots of help deciding on tour. Read more