- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Amid an ordinary row of shops, the facade of this vegetarian Indian restaurant may be unremarkable, but the food is exceptional and a superb value. Try the dam aloo kashmiri, a medium-spicy potato dish with a sauce made from honey, pistachios, and almonds. Bangan mirch masala has more of a kick, with eggplant and red chili peppers. Thaali, a variety of dishes served in bowls on a tray, is particularly appetizing, and a bargain at £13.95. The interior is enlivened by exotic Indian mosaics. Check out the lunchtime buffet for £8. With lots of meatless options on the menu, veggies and vegans flock here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Last night I had dinner in the Aqua restaurant in the Shard, on the 31st floor, with my colleagues, to celebrate a profitable six months, and the hard work and long hours put in by the team Read more
On June 4th I am flying into Charles de Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France around 8am. Read more