- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Seafood matched with just the right spices is the main attraction of this small, friendly Cantonese restaurant. Standout dishes at the long-established place include steamed sea bass with ginger and spring onions, and chicken with peanut sauce. Flickering candles add a relaxing feel to the interior, although the tables are quite closely spaced and the decor is looking a little dated. Prix-fixe lunches, starting at £9.50 for three courses, are a good value. A take-out menu is available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Last night I had dinner in the Aqua restaurant in the Shard, on the 31st floor, with my colleagues, to celebrate a profitable six months, and the hard work and long hours put in by the team Read more
After 19 visits to London, all but two on our own, we're planning #20. Read more