- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Edinburgh's pioneering canteen-style vegetarian restaurant opened in 1962, long before it was fashionable to serve healthy, meatless creations. The salad bar has more than a dozen different offerings each day, and a massive plateful costs £8. Tasty hot options include Moroccan stew with couscous and moussaka. Live mellow music plays six nights a week, and there's an art gallery as well. Around the corner on Thistle Street is the Bistro, from the same proprietors; it serves snacks, meals, and decadent desserts such as chocolate fondue. Drop by the fabulous deli for picnic supplies, including wonderful organic bread and pastries.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Last night I had dinner in the Aqua restaurant in the Shard, on the 31st floor, with my colleagues, to celebrate a profitable six months, and the hard work and long hours put in by the team Read more
On June 4th I am flying into Charles de Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France around 8am. Read more