- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Number One Review
Clublike but unstuffy, this basement restaurant with a thoughtful layout perfect for intimate dining serves the best of Scottish seafood and meat within the Edwardian splendor of the Balmoral Hotel. The regular three-course prix-fixe is £68; for special occasions, choose the chef's six-course tasting menu with amuse-bouche delights, gourmet breads, and exquisite creations highlighting west coast scallops, halibut, monkfish, beef, and lamb for £75. Desserts include a rich, bitter chocolate and orange soufflé and the lighter, candy-store-inspired hibiscus panna cotta. Service is impeccable and friendly.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Last night I had dinner in the Aqua restaurant in the Shard, on the 31st floor, with my colleagues, to celebrate a profitable six months, and the hard work and long hours put in by the team Read more
After 19 visits to London, all but two on our own, we're planning #20. Read more