- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Doric Tavern Review
Edinburgh's original gastropub offers a languid bistro environment and serves reliable Scots favorites. The menu has such daily-changing items as honey-baked salmon with oatcakes, and specialties include haggis, neeps and tatties, and grilled steaks. Try the creamy Cullen skink soup for a filling, good-value lunchtime choice. The stripped-wood interiors upstairs have been spruced up. The Doric is handy for rail travelers, as it's near Waverley Station. Sunday lunch includes a tradtional roast of Border beef with all the trimmings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Need lots of help deciding on tour. Read more