- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
At a Glance
- owners take pride in their hospitality
- wide range of breakfast items
- a long walk from the city center
- not all bathrooms have tubs
Check Rates from our Partners
Teviotdale House Review
The interior of this 1848 town house—including canopy beds and miles of festive fabrics—makes it a special B&B option. Guest rooms have Victorian details and are simply furnished. The homey retreat sits on a tree-lined street away from the hustle and bustle of the city; if you need an urban fix, you can head downtown via a 10-minute bus ride. Catering to just about every taste, the breakfast menu including the Duke of Edinburgh's favorite: creamed scrambled eggs with smoked salmon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Any last minute tips or suggestions...
Saas Fee (Switzerland)
5 days skiing
Paris (3 days)
London (3 days) Read more