- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
At a Glance
- homemade breads at breakfast
- spacious rooms
- not within walking distance of the center
Check Rates from our Partners
Ashdene House Review
On a quiet residential street sits this Edwardian house, one of the city's best value B&Bs. Country-style pine furniture and vividly colored fabrics decorate the guest rooms and common areas. The owners are particularly helpful in arranging tours and evening theater entertainment, and they will recommend local restaurants. Excellent breakfasts are served in the light-filled conservatory. There's ample parking on the street. The city center is 10 minutes away by bus.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Well, thanks to everyone's help, I've got all our accommodations booked except our last night. Read more