- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
Kew House and Apartments
At a Glance
- clean as a whistle
- thoughtful touches throughout
- close to Water of Leith walk
- longish walk to the city center
- traffic noise on street side
Check Rates from our Partners
Kew House and Apartments Review
With such sumptuous rooms, you might think that Kew House was a full-service hotel. Inside the elegant 1860 terraced house are unfussy rooms with nice touches like hair dryers, coffeemakers, and free Wi-Fi. Welcome luxuries include fresh flowers, decadent chocolates, and a decanter of sherry on arrival. Adjacent is a small modern apartment that sleeps three.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Any last minute tips or suggestions...
Saas Fee (Switzerland)
5 days skiing
Paris (3 days)
London (3 days) Read more