- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kew House and Apartments
At a Glance
- clean as a whistle
- thoughtful touches throughout
- close to Water of Leith walk
- longish walk to the city center
- traffic noise on street side
Check Rates from our Partners
Kew House and Apartments Review
With such sumptuous rooms, you might think that Kew House was a full-service hotel. Inside the elegant 1860 terraced house are unfussy rooms with nice touches like hair dryers, coffeemakers, and free Wi-Fi. Welcome luxuries include fresh flowers, decadent chocolates, and a decanter of sherry on arrival. Adjacent is a small modern apartment that sleeps three.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
We have decided on a London/Cotswolds trip,in late sept this year. Read more